This is it one and all – I know you’ve been waiting with baited breath for weeks and now it’s time. In conjunction with the first year anniversary of this blog, It is with great pleasure that I announce the official BlogAboutBeer.com “Mother of all Beer Blog Contests” with well over $500 in sweet, sweet prizes and schwag!
First, the Prizes:
Beer Package One: Featuring a Dogfish Head Brewing Hat, a handful of beer-themed stickers, a coaster set from Brooklyn Brewing Co. compliments of Awesomedeals911.com, the best place for cool guy gifts; and a secret prize pack from Flying Dog Ales.
A $50 Amex Rewards Card from MarketLeverage
Now, let’s get down to the nitty-gritty. Here’s how you can win these fantastic prizes. Below are a list of different ways you can earn “tickets”; each ticket is essentially one entry into the contest. Having more tickets won’t ensure you’re a winner (maybe someone with one ticket gets reallllllly lucky) but of course, the more times you enter – the better your chances of winning. On Thursday September 11th, at 10:00pm (EST) I will put all of the tickets into an online randomizer and choose a winner of each of the 5 prizes at random. I will then email all of the winners and each company sponsoring the contest will send you your prizes; it’s that simple.
Why September 11th? Well, this contest is to commemorate the birthday of BlogAboutBeer.com so I figured why not end the contest on my own birthday (the 11th)…
Anyway, enough with the small talk,
Here’s how to enter:
- Sign up with MarketLeverage (but it must be done using the links to MarketLeverage on this page or I’ll have no way of knowing you signed up!)- 5 tickets
- Blog about this contest on your own blog with links back to both BlogAboutBeer.com and MarketLeverage.com (make sure your blog entry leaves a trackback on this post; if it doesn’t, please leave a link to your post in a comment) – 5 tickets
- “Stumble” this contest post using StumbleUpon (if you “stumble” the post, let me know in a comment) – 1 ticket
- “Digg” it using digg.com (if you “digg” the post, let me know in a comment) – 1 ticket
- Vote for the post on “brewpoll”, using the brewpoll button at the end of the post (if you vote with “BrewPoll”, let me know in a comment)- 1 ticket
- Comment on THIS post (which you’ll have to do letting me know you stumbled, dug, etc. etc. so really it’s like a free ticket)- 1 ticket
- Subscribe to BlogAboutBeer.com via the RSS feed, either using your favorite RSS feed reader or Subscribe to blogaboutbeer.com by Email – 3 tickets
- Here’s my favorite part: Write a guest post for BlogAboutBeer.com. I’ll accept nearly all of the decent guest posts and they’ll appear here on BAB over the coming weeks (complete with a link back to your own blog or website, if you have one/would like the link). – 5 tickets (PLUS: a bonus of 5 tickets for best guest post).
There you go; it’s really as simple as that. Good luck and happy winning!