If you live on the east coast, chances are you’re rained in tonight and what better way to spend a wet Friday evening than watching the first 2008 Presidentail Debate between Barack Obama and John McCain. And what better way to make it through the debate than by playing a fun little drinking game with a small group of your closest friends. Not sure how to play? Here’s a smattering of some of the Presidentail Debate Drinking Games spotted around the Interwebs today:
- Debate Watching Isn’t Just For Politicos [npr.org] – pretty thin and generic but worthy of inclusion for the comical fact that it comes at the recommendation of National Public Radio
- The Presidential Debate Drinking Game [Comedy Central’s Indecision 2008] – wacky off-the-wall rules… would you expect any less from the folks at Comedy Central?
- Obama-McCain Presidential Debate Drinking Game [theseminal.com] – this one is pretty intense with lots of different drinks being required. Thankfully the site includes links to drink recipes for the more obscure required shots and things.
- Presidential Debate Drinking Game [The Official Blog of Author D. H. Schleicher] – This one breaks down the games nicely with generic rules for each debate and then debate-specific rules for foreign policy, the economy, etc.
- 2008 Presidential Debate Drinking Game [tvgrapevine.com] – a forum discussion with on-going rules.
And last but not least, this YouTube video from howcast.com – complete with visual instructions. Enjoy!