This week I set out to drop a few pounds to hopefully be able to fit into my clothes again. To accomplish my goal I’m eating healthier and working out at least 5 days a week. One thing I won’t be doing however is drinking crappy beer just because it is marketed as “healthy”.
I’d much rather cut back on my beer consumption than substitute what I’m drinking with piss water just to say I’m drinking beer. Honestly I would rather be drinking water than most of these low calorie drinks on the market.
Beer does have quite a lot of calories in it, which is why I have decided to only allow my self to drink 1 good beer a day, only on days I work out until I reach my goal.
You better believe that Budweiser Select 55 won’t be in my house. Of all of the beers I’ve tried in my life, that is by far the worst in my opinion.
What do you think is the worst “diet” beer on the market. I made the classification of “diet” beers as beers with less than 100 calories. What do you think?
Here are the final results:
What’s The Worst “Diet” Beer
- Natural Light (36%, 34 Votes)
- Budweiser Select 55 (18%, 17 Votes)
- Michelob Ultra (11%, 10 Votes)
- Miller Genuine Draft 64 (11%, 10 Votes)
- Heineken Light (10%, 9 Votes)
- Amstel Light (4%, 4 Votes)
- Miller Light (4%, 4 Votes)
- Other (Specify in Comments) (4%, 4 Votes)
- Beck’s Premier Light (2%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 94